Nissan Battery Business, Tandem Go Karts, Self-Driving Taxi, Limited Edition Focus RS, And Top Fast Fails
June 2nd, 2017
Nissan may be getting out of the battery business, The guys at Hoonigan do some go-kart racing, A Russian tech company has a new self-driving taxi, Upgrades to the Limited Edition Ford Focus RS and top five fast fails all on PowerNation Daily!
- Nissan Getting Out Of Battery Business
- Hoonigan Tandem Go Karts
- Yandex Self-Driving Taxi Service
- Limited Edition Ford Focus RS
- Top 5 Fast Fails: Gas Stations
- VW And Ford Collaboration, 2020 Silverado, Heroic Florida Trooper, Unlucky Classic Car Dealership, PowerNation History, And Fast Fails
- Boxing Road Rage, GT-R50, Face Recognition Car Rentals, Devel Sixteen, Blown Viper Engine, And Fast Fails
- Brickyard Holiday Lights, NASCAR In Nashville, Musk's Tunnels, Gymkhana 10, Fast Fails, And Happy Holidays
Starting at 9am this Sunday on Spike, there’s all new tech. In Truck Tech, the '67 El Camino give-away now has a custom paint job, and starts getting re-assembled including new bumpers and chrome trim. Plus new interior, 3" exhaust, and HiJacker air shock install.
Then, in PowerNation, Katie has a 2014 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet and only 50 were produced. Out of those 50, only two came in “Gotta Have It Green”. Owner Jeff let us show off his rare pony car complete with a factory five liter V8 with a Whipple supercharger making around 1000 horsepower! Katie will also talk to me about the latest on the 350z build in PowerNation Garage. We put this car through its paces on the track to lay down baseline numbers as a stock sports car before we throw a ton of NISMO parts at it, then we test it again. Tune in this weekend!