Stuck Gas Pedal, Daytona Pace Driver, Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee Lawsuit, Bill To Protect Drivers, Hellcat Uber, And Fast Fails
February 16th, 2018
Today on PND…
• A BMW Driver Gets Gas Pedal Stuck At 100mph On The Interstate
• Peyton Manning Will Be Driving This Year’s Daytona 500 Pace Car
• Jerry Seinfeld Is Being Sued Over “Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee”
• There Are Proposed Bills To Protect Drivers That Run Over Protestors
• An Uber Driver Peels Out In His Charger Hellcat To Get 5-Star Rating
• And Top 5 Fast Fails: Interstate Edition
These guys make the horsepower happen! And we love it.
Gannon takes you inside Boost Addicts. You might remember this Madison, Tennessee performance shop that was a competitor in last years BBQ & Burnouts show. Gannon will talk to owner David Hines about how much growth they’ve seen in just three and a half years and take you around this diesel truck and high-performance shop. They specialize in LS performance, LS tuning and resto-mod service and it’s not uncommon to see a two thousand horsepower vehicle leave their shop!
Want to read more articles like this?Join the PowerNation Email Newsletter
Read More from PowerNation
- Million Dollar Damage, Tire Chasing, Invisible Trailers, Burnout Record, Emotional Crash, And Fast Fails
- Tuatara Supercar, Out Of Control Student Driver, Airborne Vehicle, Questionable Crash, Tesla Revenge, And Fast Fails
- Swimming Ferrari, Challenger Comeback, Bumblebee Camaros For Sale, Million-Mile Elantra, And IV2 Technology