HPC Re-Opening, Standing Half-Mile Record, Cut Off Biker, Custom Rotary Tool, Dollar Demon Upgrades, And Fast Fails
May 26th, 2017
Honda shut down and put its vehicle testing facility up for sale back in 2010 but decided to officially re-open the track, a Lamborghini Huracan ran 250 mph in the standing half mile, a driver cut off by a Toyota gets an unexpected surprise, a custom rotary tool that's powered by a nitro-burning piston engine from an R/C car, Demon upgrades as cheap as $1, and top five fast fails all on PowerNation Daily!
- Honda Is Re-Opening The Honda Proving Center
- A Huracan Hit A Staggering Time In The Standing Half Mile
- A Biker Got Cut Off And A Free Ride On The Back Of A Toyota
- A How To For A DIY Custom Rotary Tool
- Demon Upgrades Are Cheap. Like Surprisingly Cheap
- Top 5 Fast Fails: Loose Wheel Edition
This Sunday at 9am there’s all new tech from the shops. In Truck Tech, the '89 Blazer gets stripped to bare metal for repair, and the SuperMax Silverado is treated to front suspension, fuel delivery upgrades, and performance brakes.
And this week on PowerNation Katie features the 1967 Gabriel El Camino that you can enter to win. Truck Tech’s Jeremy and LT haven’t finished it yet, but we wanted to show it to you now after the wild paint scheme Jeremy laid down. Gabriel’s Director of Marketing Jonathon Gore will join Katie to talk about the 50th anniversary of HiJacker Shocks and how this El Camino is a celebration of that. It has a 6L LS making about 550 horsepower and of course, comes with HiJacker Shocks. Jeremy will stop by also to talk about how he painted it, including an amazing water droplet effect. Check it out this week on PowerNation. To enter you can visit www.Gabriel.com or
Want to read more articles like this?Join the PowerNation Email Newsletter
Read More from PowerNation
- Tuatara Supercar, Out Of Control Student Driver, Airborne Vehicle, Questionable Crash, Tesla Revenge, And Fast Fails
- Ram For Sale, Teslaquila, Bondurant Has Closed, Spaceballs RV At Auction, New Toyota For Hero, And Fast Fails
- 4-Door Corvette, Irresponsible Cop Passing, Yenko Camaro Power, Tarok Concept, eCOPO Camaro, And Fast Fails