GM Lawsuit, Raptor Face Off, Courtesy Horn, Nurburgring Crash Cost, And Le Mans 2017
June 20th, 2017
Z06 owners hit GM with a class-action lawsuit, Hennessey puts their Velociraptor up against a stock Raptor, a "courtesy" horn, what crashing on the Nurburgring will cost you, and what went down at Le Mans 2017 all on PowerNation Daily!
- GM Hit With A Lawsuit By Z06 Owners
- Hennessey's Velocirapptor Verse A Stock Raptor
- This Courtesy Horn Is The Nicest One You'll Hear
- Crashing On The Nurburgring Will Cost You
- And What Happened At Le Mans 2017
- Unfair Insurance Claim, Toyota Tundra For Nurse Hero Update, No New Car Smell For Ford, GM Cuts, And Speeding Excuse
- Halo Save, Project Creep It Real, Hennessey Heritage Mustang, Z06 On The 'Ring, Biker Survives Cliff Fall, And Top 5 Fast Fails
- High-Speed Crash, Flying Cash, Busiest Holiday Travel Days, Lincoln's Suicide Doors, And Autonomous ATV
This Sunday starting at 9am there’s all new tech from the shops. In Truck Tech, the guys get to work on the '30 Model A Ford with quick disassembly and the build up of a crate chassis including axles, suspension, springs, shocks, links and I-beam front end.
Then in PowerNation Katie’s featured ride is this 80’s IMSA GTP series inspired SuperLite Coupe. Owner Bill Phillips and painter Anthony Kutas will talk about building, painting and driving these cool kit cars. Bill received the chassis, suspension, glass and body and then he decided everything else. He opted for an LS-3 with a 6 Speed. Anthony from Charlotte Speed Shop took over the challenge of laying down the Ferrari Yellow paint. Plus it’s super comfortable to drive on the street or the track! It’s a full block of tech so make sure you tune in.