Garage Rentals, Cash Crash, Ford Performance Test, Tesla In Space, PowerNation Preview, And Fast Fails
February 2nd, 2018
Today on PND…
• A Company That Lets You Rent Garage Time
• A Cash-Covered Highway
• Ford Puts Their Performance Vehicles Head To Head
• Tesla Is Headed To Space
• What’s New In The PowerNation Shops
• And Top 5 Fast Fails: Intersection Edition
This weekend on PowerNation we check out a one of a kind auto shop. Owner Mark Lambert works on what he considers to be some of the best cars to come out of Detroit: the 1920s and 1930s American cars. And all from an old Nashville firehouse that was turned into his shop!
He feels they are the most roadworthy and durable cars on the road like those from Packard, Pierce Arrow, and even Rolls Royce. Mark is a one-man band, but yet a lot of cars come through the old firehouse doors. Mark is also a Concours level judge at events like the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, or what Mark calls the Super Bowl of car shows. He’ll give you some of the secrets to what judges really look for at that level. To top it off, Mark and Gannon also take a ride in one of Lambert Auto’s Packards.
It’s an amazing amount of cool content, plus we have four brand new episodes of hardcore how-to you can use from our shops so be sure to tune in Sunday morning at 9am ET on Paramount Network.
Want to read more articles like this?Join the PowerNation Email Newsletter
Read More from PowerNation
- Goliath 6x6, New Presidential Limo, Tesla Semi Test, Bicycle Record Behind Dragster, Huracan Near Miss, Fast Fails
- Ford Only Parking, Hertz Z06 Rental, Mud Truck Flip, Faulty Tesla Bumper, Thompson Land Speed Record, And Fast Fails
- Falsified Data, Tesla Settlement, Ferrari Fire, BMW Auto Reverse, Corvette Revenge, And Fast Fails