FCA In Trouble With EPA, Bourdais Crash, Shelby American Super Snake, New Ford CEO, And Fiery Miata Burnout
May 23rd, 2017
It looks like Fiat Chrysler will be joining Volkswagen in a dieselgate situation, French driver Sebastien Bourdais has undergone successful surgery for pelvic injuries during a qualifying run for the Indianapolis 500, Shelby American now has a package for the 13th-generation Ford-F150 and it's awesome, Ford has confirmed that Jim Hackett will be replacing Mark Fields as CEO, and this burnout literally burned a Mazda Miata all on PowerNation Daily!
- Fiat Chrysler might be joining Volkswagen in a dieselgate situation
- Sebastien Bourdais has undergone successful surgery following crash at Indy 500 qualifying
- Shelby American has a package for the 13th-gen Ford-F150 and it's awesome
- Ford has confirmed a new CEO
- Burnout ends in fiery mess for Miata driver
- Monster Trunk Stunts, Gnarly F1 Crash, Mustang Fireball, Drivable Lego Chiron, No More Focus In US, And Fast Fails
- Harley Bicycles, Ford And Volkswagen, Most & Least Recalled Vehicles, Veyron Crash, Head In Exhaust Pipe, And Fast Fails
- VW And Ford Collaboration, 2020 Silverado, Heroic Florida Trooper, Unlucky Classic Car Dealership, PowerNation History, And Fast Fails
This Sunday at 9am there’s all new tech from the shops. In Detroit Muscle it’s the start of a new project…an over the top giveaway drift Mustang. With some help from Pro Drifter Vaughn Gitten Jr. the Detroit Muscle crew takes on one of their wildest projects yet.
And this week on PowerNation Katie features the 1967 Gabriel El Camino that you can enter to win. Truck Tech’s Jeremy and LT haven’t finished it yet, but we wanted to show it to you now after the wild paint scheme Jeremy laid down. Gabriel’s Director of Marketing Jonathon Gore will join Katie to talk about the 50th anniversary of HiJacker Shocks and how this El Camino is a celebration of that. It has a 6L LS making about 550 horsepower and of course, comes with HiJacker Shocks. Jeremy will stop by also to talk about how he painted it, including an amazing water droplet effect. Check it out this week on PowerNation. To enter you can visit www.Gabriel.com or www.PowerNationTV.com