FCA Dirty Diesels, Multi-Million Dollar Indy Crash, Bloodhound Testing, Truck Jump, Save Of The Year, And Fast Fails
June 16th, 2017
Fiat Chrysler now may be in trouble with dirty diesels, the Indy crash that resulted in multi-million dollar damages, the Bloodhound is set for actual testing, a 10-ton truck jumps snow banks gracefully, Isle Of Man TT save of the year, and fast fails all on PowerNation Daily!
- FCA May Now Have Dirty Diesels
- Multi-Million Dollar Indy Crash
- Actual Testing Scheduled For The Bloodhound
- A 10-Ton Jump Over Snow Banks
- Rider Wins The Save Of The Year Award
- And Top 5 Fast Fails
- Car Saved From Hurricane, Mobile Car Wash, Porsche VP Scam, Digital Side Mirrors, SpaceX Ticket, And Fast Fails
- Bond Aston Martin, Pocono Crash, Viral Speeding Video, Bridge Obstruction, Two-Faced Truck, And Fast Fails
- Monster Trunk Stunts, Gnarly F1 Crash, Mustang Fireball, Drivable Lego Chiron, No More Focus In US, And Fast Fails
Starting at 9am this Sunday, the Engine Power guys add over 250 horsepower to the Rislone Mustang. Plus a new sound out of the exhaust, and a gearbox to handle it all.
Then this 1963 Chevy C10 is Katie’s featured ride on PowerNation. She’ll be joined by one of the builders on the project, Nick Roberts from Nichols Paint & Fab. The owners gave the team a truck in decent shape and after a yearlong build this is what they did. Everything has been handmade from the inner fenders to the unique front end that held four headlights and now has just two with Harley Day Markers. It’s got a 5.3 liter making about 400 horsepower. Plus Marc drops by to talk about the Power Stop Ultimate Mustang he and Tommy are creating with drift champion Vaughn Gittin, Jr. And this is a pony car you can enter to win on our website. It’s a full block so make sure you join us.