Distracted Driving Update, Predzilla, Harley's Motorcycle Town, Mars Rover, AWD Burnout, And Fast Fails
June 9th, 2017
Apple's new update can stop texting and driving, Nissan built the "Predzilla" for the Nashville Predators, Harley-Davidson wants to create a town where all citizens have a motorcycle license, NASA's new Mars Rover, an AWD burnout, and Chevelle Fast Fails all on PowerNation Daily!
- Apple Could End Texting And Driving
- Nissan's Custom "Predzilla"
- Harley-Davidson's All Motorcycle Town
- The New Mars Rover Concept
- A GT-R All Wheel Drive Burnout
- And Top 5 Fast Fails: Chevelle Edition
- DeLorean Hovercraft, Ridesharing Rewards, Amateur Ice Stunt, Heroic Grandmother, Apple Co-Founder On Self-Driving Cars, And Fast Fails
- Million Dollar Damage, Tire Chasing, Invisible Trailers, Burnout Record, Emotional Crash, And Fast Fails
- Brickyard Holiday Lights, NASCAR In Nashville, Musk's Tunnels, Gymkhana 10, Fast Fails, And Happy Holidays
This Sunday starting at 9am on Spike Marc and Tommy plug a monster bowtie powerplant into the newly painted Chevelle Project, and the thousand plus horsepower “Highwayman” Mercury finally gets a chance to stretch her legs.
Then on PowerNation Katie’s guest is Dan Muldowney, the co-founder of Race-Gas, a product you’ve seen used a lot on Engine Power. Dan is an avid racer and he’ll talk about why and how they created Race-Gas to solve problems he experienced at the track. He’ll also hint at some new products coming down the pike. So make sure you tune in.