Distracted Driving Update, Predzilla, Harley's Motorcycle Town, Mars Rover, AWD Burnout, And Fast Fails
June 9th, 2017
Apple's new update can stop texting and driving, Nissan built the "Predzilla" for the Nashville Predators, Harley-Davidson wants to create a town where all citizens have a motorcycle license, NASA's new Mars Rover, an AWD burnout, and Chevelle Fast Fails all on PowerNation Daily!
- Apple Could End Texting And Driving
- Nissan's Custom "Predzilla"
- Harley-Davidson's All Motorcycle Town
- The New Mars Rover Concept
- A GT-R All Wheel Drive Burnout
- And Top 5 Fast Fails: Chevelle Edition
- Harley Bicycles, Ford And Volkswagen, Most & Least Recalled Vehicles, Veyron Crash, Head In Exhaust Pipe, And Fast Fails
- Chevy Pickup Split, Burnout Explosion, Motorcycle Surfer, Hellcat Up In Flames, And Why Helmets Are A Must
- Car Stolen From Date, Beached Jeep, CEO Gift, Falling Rock Crash, Distracted Driving Jail Time, And Fast Fails
This Sunday starting at 9am on Spike Marc and Tommy plug a monster bowtie powerplant into the newly painted Chevelle Project, and the thousand plus horsepower “Highwayman” Mercury finally gets a chance to stretch her legs.
Then on PowerNation Katie’s guest is Dan Muldowney, the co-founder of Race-Gas, a product you’ve seen used a lot on Engine Power. Dan is an avid racer and he’ll talk about why and how they created Race-Gas to solve problems he experienced at the track. He’ll also hint at some new products coming down the pike. So make sure you tune in.