Distracted Driving Update, Predzilla, Harley’s Motorcycle Town, Mars Rover, AWD Burnout, And Fast Fails
Apple’s new update can stop texting and driving, Nissan built the “Predzilla” for the Nashville Predators, Harley-Davidson wants to create a town where all citizens have a motorcycle license, NASA’s new Mars Rover, an AWD burnout, and Chevelle Fast Fails all on PowerNation Daily!
- Apple Could End Texting And Driving
- Nissan’s Custom “Predzilla”
- Harley-Davidson’s All Motorcycle Town
- The New Mars Rover Concept
- A GT-R All Wheel Drive Burnout
- And Top 5 Fast Fails: Chevelle Edition
This Sunday starting at 9am on Spike Marc and Tommy plug a monster bowtie powerplant into the newly painted Chevelle Project, and the thousand plus horsepower “Highwayman” Mercury finally gets a chance to stretch her legs.
Then on PowerNation Katie’s guest is Dan Muldowney, the co-founder of Race-Gas, a product you’ve seen used a lot on Engine Power. Dan is an avid racer and he’ll talk about why and how they created Race-Gas to solve problems he experienced at the track. He’ll also hint at some new products coming down the pike. So make sure you tune in.
Want to read more articles like this?Join the PowerNation Email Newsletter
Read More from PowerNation
- Million Dollar Damage, Tire Chasing, Invisible Trailers, Burnout Record, Emotional Crash, And Fast Fails
- VW And Ford Collaboration, 2020 Silverado, Heroic Florida Trooper, Unlucky Classic Car Dealership, PowerNation History, And Fast Fails
- 4-Door Corvette, Irresponsible Cop Passing, Yenko Camaro Power, Tarok Concept, eCOPO Camaro, And Fast Fails