Dirt Bike Takeover, Another Force Crash, Hellcat V. Demon, And An Audi Pulling An Audi
February 28th, 2018
Today on PND…
- A Group Of ATV And Dirt Bike Riders Take Over A Massachusetts Highway
- John Force Off To A Rocky Start With Yet Another Crash
- The Hellcat Takes On The Demon On The ¼ Mile
- And An Audi Wagon That'll Make You Look Twice
On this weekend's show, we actually head to a house that holds one awesome car collection. Curt Curtiss and his wife have a great collection on their hands and to say they're enthusiasts might be an understatement. They took the basement and turned it into a shop of sorts. They painted the exposed ceiling, added the race deck floor and connected the driveway all the way around the back of the house!
Curt started tinkering and building his own cars when he was young. When he turned 50 he told his wife he wanted the next build to be a Corvette. She said that it had to be done within a year if it wanted to stay, and 7 months later Curt had his finished Corvette!
As for his wife? Her car of choice is this stunning 1931 Auburn 8-98A. The 98 stands for 98 horsepower put out by the Lycoming straight-8 engine but she also gave us some fun trivia about the car while we were there. The "A" stands for accessory packages which includes the two tires in the trunk for $900. The car itself would've run just under $2,000!
You can find their whole story on Paramount Network this Sunday at 9am ET along with the brand new block of tech from all four shops!
Want to read more articles like this?Join the PowerNation Email Newsletter
Read More from PowerNation
- Dog-Gone RV, Snowy Semi Save, World's Biggest Exhaust, Bike Tractor Pull, And VW In The US
- High-Speed Crash, Flying Cash, Busiest Holiday Travel Days, Lincoln's Suicide Doors, And Autonomous ATV
- Distracted Police Officer, Hellcat Chase, Amish Uber, Wildfire Starter, Street Bike-Snowmobile Mash Up, And Fast Fails