FCA Has Renewed The ‘Cuda Trademark, Dodge Is Prioritizing Dealers Who Sell Demons At or Below MSRP, A Monte Carlo Literally Blows Its Wheels Off At The Track, Hellcat Driver Gets Heavy On The Gas And Ends Up Arrested, A 1933 Plymouth Pulled Off An Awesome Burnout, and Top 5 Fast Fails: Jet Ski Edition all on PowerNation Daily!
- FCA Has Renewed The ‘Cuda Trademark
- Dodge Is Prioritizing Dealers Who Sell Demons At or Below MSRP
- A Monte Carlo Literally Blows Its Wheels Off At The Track
- Hellcat Driver Gets Heavy On The Gas And Ends Up Arrested
- 1933 Plymouth Pulled Off An Awesome Burnout
- and Top 5 Fast Fails: Jet Ski Edition
This week Katie introduces you to 502 Motorworks from Louisville, Kentucky and their recreations of automotive icons. Silas Boyle and Matt Phillips will explain how they build three cars that are exact recreations of the originals: a 502 Spyder which is a recreation of the 1955 Porsche Spyder, a 1963 AC Cobra “Slabside” and a 1952 C-Type Jaguar. They’re all done in alloy with the correct drivelines, brake components and transmissions, just like the originals. And they come with FIA papers so you can race them in historic races along side the originals. They also distribute reproductions of the 1929 Bentley which is a 1948 Bentley that has been rebodied as a 1929 Bentley. Beautiful and amazing to look at and drive! Plus we’ve got some cool tips and how-to secrets from our four shops, so check it all out this week.