Colorado ZR2 On The Rubicon, Top 10 Fastest Cars, EP9 Record, Hellcat And Raptor In The Mountains, And Electric Harley-Davidsons
May 16th, 2017
The Chevy Colorado ZR2 Hits The Rubicon Trail, These Are The Top 10 Fastest Cars In The World, The NIO EP9 Sets A New Production Lap Record, A Hellcat And Raptor Head To The Hills, And Harley-Davidson Confirms An Electric Bike All On PowerNation Daily!
- The Rubicon Trail is well known and famous for being a technical off-roading trail so Chevy Takes the Colorado ZR2 to test it out
- These are the top ten fastest street legal production cars in the world, is it what you were expecting?
- It only took two months to break the production Nurburgring lap record previously held by the Lamborghini Huracan Performante. And it was done by the NIO hybrid electric EP9
- The quickest way to take on a mountain has been found. The pavement punisher 2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat and the off-road capable 2017 F-150 Raptor and set them out on different routes that were timed almost exactly to see whether going around the mountain or over it was more efficient
- Harley’s been rumored to have an electric motorcycle for years now. But they finally have confirmed it amongst the one hundred new motorcycles they'll put out over the next ten years
This Sunday starting at 9am ET on Spike we have all new tech from the shops. In Engine Power, the Nova receives its massive power plant, bulletproof trans and rear-end, plus all the odds and ends it needs to bring it into the 21st century.
Plus Katie features up and coming racer Justin Vickers and his Camaro Super Street. Justin owns a restoration company and one customer had an unusual request: to restore a train caboose. We’ll also show you the winner of the Rock Auto Jeep as he gets the keys to his new ride. Lot’s going on, so go make sure and tune in.