EV's Charge While Driving, LS2 For Sale, Airless Tires, Cummins Making EVs, Correct Merge, And Fast Fails
June 23rd, 2017
Electric Cars May Soon Be Able To Charge As They Drive, The Engine Power Corvette LS2 Is For Sale, Michelin Has New Airless Tires, Cummins Is Developing an EV And Hybrid Engine, Drivers Who Merge At The Last Minute Are Doing It Right, And Fast Fails Le Mans Edition all on PowerNation Daily!
- Electric Cars May Soon Be Able To Charge As They Drive
- The Engine Power Corvette LS2 Could Be In Your Garage
- Michelin Has New Airless Tires
- Cummins Is Developing an EV And Hybrid Engine
- Drivers Who Merge At The Last Minute Are Doing It Right
- Top 5 Fast Fails: Le Mans Edition
- Million Dollar Damage, Tire Chasing, Invisible Trailers, Burnout Record, Emotional Crash, And Fast Fails
- Tuatara Supercar, Out Of Control Student Driver, Airborne Vehicle, Questionable Crash, Tesla Revenge, And Fast Fails
- Brickyard Holiday Lights, NASCAR In Nashville, Musk's Tunnels, Gymkhana 10, Fast Fails, And Happy Holidays
This Sunday starting at 9am there’s all new tech from the shops. In Detroit Muscle, how do you get tons of power out of an already stout factory coyote motor? Supercharge it! Plus how to build a drivetrain to handle nearly 700 ponies to the wheels!
Then in PowerNation Katie’s featured ride is this 80’s IMSA GTP series inspired SuperLite Coupe. Owner Bill Phillips and painter Anthony Kutas will talk about building, painting and driving these cool kit cars. Bill received the chassis, suspension, glass and body and then he decided everything else. He opted for an LS-3 with a 6 Speed. Anthony from Charlotte Speed Shop took over the challenge of laying down the Ferrari Yellow paint. Plus it’s super comfortable to drive on the street or the track! It’s a full block of tech so make sure you tune in.