The All New PowerBlock Roku Channel!
April 3rd, 2015The PowerBlock Roku channel will consist of the entire catalog of the PowerBlock shows including:
• Muscle Car: This program shows how to build, rebuild and resto-mod iconic American muscle cars from the 60s and 70s, plus Detroit’s current modern muscle machines from the ground up.
• Horsepower: Dedicated to building and testing high performance street machines, hot rods and racecar engines, this program shows viewers secrets on how to make power and has the chassis and engine dynos to prove the results.
• Trucks!: Pickup and SUV owners tune in for the best techniques on customizing, modifying and painting classic and late model trucks. “Trucks!” covers a wide spectrum of projects - domestic and import, 2 and 4-wheel drive, gas and diesel.
• Xtreme 4x4: When it comes to fabricating, welding and building serious off- road rigs, rock crawlers, buggies, Jeeps and diesels, “Xtreme 4x4” tackles the most challenging projects with chassis fab, suspension and drivetrain tech followed by wild trail testing.
• Search & Restore: When it comes to total restoration projects, Search & Restore covers the gamut building customs, street machines, trucks and 4x4s. Teams of professional builders from around the country give back, donating their time to restoring worthy PowerBlock viewer rides to pristine condition.
• Off Road Action: Off Road Action takes you to dirt trails, mud pits, and rock crawls with the meanest 4 wheel drives, buggies, and bikes.
• Top Dead Center: A magazine format dedicated to on and off-road motorcycle enthusiasts with racing and lifestyle event coverage, new bike tests, and how-to projects.