The 2017 ZL1 Camaro Runs A 10.54 Second 1/4 Mile
May 24th, 2017
Hennessey has more power for the public! Available for the 2017 ZL1 Camaro equipped with the LT4 (LT-4) supercharged 6.2L V8 engine. The HPE850 engine upgrade is compatible with both the factory automatic and manual transmissions. Here's the specs on the engine upgrade.
• 735 Rear Wheel HP @ 6,300 rpm (858 HP at the motor factoring a 15% driveline loss through factory manual transmission) running on Shell V-Power 93 octane fuel
• 706 Rear Wheel lb-ft Torque @ 4,100 rpm (830 lb-ft Torque at the motor factoring a 15% driveline loss through factory manual transmission) Note: Automatic vehicles will measure slightly lower at the rear wheels due to 20% driveline loss factor.
• 0-60 mph: 2.7 seconds
• 1/4 mile: 10.4 sec. @ 135 mph
• Top Speed: 210 mph (10-speed auto equipped vehicles)
Note: Acceleration times are achieved by using optional rear drag radial tires on a prepped dragstrip.
Hennessey HPE850 Upgrade Includes:
• Hennessey Lower Pulley Upgrade
• High Flow Cylinder Heads
• Upgraded Valve Springs, Intake & Exhaust Valves
• Upgraded Lifters & Push Rods
• High-Flow Air Induction System
• Long-tube Stainless Steel Headers
• Stainless Steel Midpipes
• High Flow Catalytic Converters
• Custom Hennessey Camshaft upgrade
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• 1 of 100 Limited Production Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey & HPE850 Exterior Emblems
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• 2 Year / 24,000 Mile Limited Warranty
Email NewsletterJoin our newsletter for weekly updates.
Sign Up Now