The 2023 Chrysler 300C Will Rock a 6.4L Hemi V8 Packing 485 Horsepower
As it approaches its 70th-anniversary on the road, Chrysler is celebrating the legacy of the 300 with the debut of the limited-edition 2023 Chrysler 300C, powered by a 6.5L HEMI engine pushing out 485 horsepower under the hood.
This high-performance model will also serve as a bittersweet ending, as the Chrysler 300’s production will come to an end by the end of the 2023 model year. First released in 1955, the Chrysler 300 was reinvented in 2005 and has been the embodiment of American luxury and performance ever since.
“We’re celebrating the Chrysler 300 and it’s iconic legacy in the automotive world,” says Chrysler CEO Chris Feuell in a statement. “The Chrysler 300 changed the automotive world in so many ways, and we will carry that spirit of ingenuity forward as we transform Chrysler with a fully electrified future and breakthrough customer experiences.”
Like any iconic model, the Chrysler 300C isn’t going to close the book on its legacy quietly. The 6.4L V8 engine will rock 485 horsepower and 475 lb-ft of torque, sending it from 0 to 60 mph in 4.3 seconds. It can cover a quarter-mile in 12.4 seconds and can hit a top speed of 160 mph.
On top of its high-performance engine, the Chrysler 300C offers a long list of bonus features like:
- Additional performance features include red four-piston Brembo brakes, a 3.09 limited slip differential, active damping suspension, active exhaust system and black rounded exhaust tips
- New version of tri-color 300C badge on grille and rear decklid announces unique personality of the limited-production 300C
- Black Laguna leather front seats sport embossed 300C logo and silver stitching accents
- 300C interior includes carbon-fiber accents
- 300C is equipped with premium features, including 19-speaker Harman Kardon audio system, advanced brake assist, Lane Departure Warning Plus, Full Speed Collision Warning Plus and more
- 2023 Chrysler 300C features a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $55,000
- Ordering reservations available now through three simple steps at reservation.chrysler.com
- For more information on the Chrysler brand, visit www.chrysler.com
The 300C will have an extremely-limited production, with only 2,000 units available in the U.S., and an extra 200 units in Canada.