Monster Hellcat, 4x4 Mustang, Camper Truck, Interstate Road Rage, Helicopter Takes Out Building, And Fast Fails
July 7th, 2017
Hear This Monster Hellcat Roar, An Insane 4x4 Mustang Build, A Truck Turned Camper Lets You Live Almost Anywhere, A Motorcyclist Starts A Chain Reaction That Ends Badly, A Helicopter Pilot Drifts Into A Building, And And Top 5 Fast Fails: Mini Bike Edition all on PowerNation Daily!
- Hear This Monster Hellcat Roar
- An Insane 4x4 Mustang Build
- A Truck Turned Camper Lets You Live Almost Anywhere
- A Motorcyclist Starts A Chain Reaction That Ends Badly
- A Helicopter Pilot Drifts Into A Building
- And Top 5 Fast Fails: Mini Bike Edition
- Monster Trunk Stunts, Gnarly F1 Crash, Mustang Fireball, Drivable Lego Chiron, No More Focus In US, And Fast Fails
- Goliath 6x6, New Presidential Limo, Tesla Semi Test, Bicycle Record Behind Dragster, Huracan Near Miss, Fast Fails
- Boxing Road Rage, GT-R50, Face Recognition Car Rentals, Devel Sixteen, Blown Viper Engine, And Fast Fails
This week on PowerNation Katie features a very unusual take on a Bronco build with painter-builder Chris Ryan from Ryan’s Rod & Kustom. And yes this is a 1977 Bronco coming out of his shop! Chris will talk about the “out of the box” build he did for owner Darren Patton that transformed the Bronco into a roadster powered by a 5 liter Coyote engine with suicide doors, no windows or side frames and capped windows. And of course we’ll talk about the paint with the master with his custom PPG color called “Go Man Go”. The interior is killer by Hot Rod Interiors and it rolls on 35” BFG KO-2 tires and custom Curtis Speed 17” wheels that mimic the original 15” style hubcaps. Plus we’ve got some real world tech from our shops this week on PowerNation.