Chrysler Museum Shut Down, VW Fine, Volvo Dragster, Ford's New Material, and Apple Tech
April 25th, 2017
The Walter P. Chrysler Museum is being converted to Maserati offices, VW Has ANOTHER huge dieselgate fine, a modified Volvo dragster, Ford looking into new lightweight material, and Apple teaming up with Logitech for autonomous cars all on PowerNation Daily!
- The Walter P. Chrysler Museum Closed Its Doors And Will Be Maserati’s New Office
- Volkswagen Gets Hit With A $2.8 Billion Criminal Fine For Dieselgate
- This Dragster Houses A Modified Volvo B20 Instead Of A V8
- Ford’s Looking Past Carbon Fiber To A New Lightweight Material
- Apple Is Using Logitech Steering Wheels And Pedals To Control Autonomous Cars
- Ford's New Lineup, Tesla Hack Win, Cadillac's New EV, Chrysler 300 Housing A Hellcat and A Ranger Vs. F-150 Race!
- VW And Ford Collaboration, 2020 Silverado, Heroic Florida Trooper, Unlucky Classic Car Dealership, PowerNation History, And Fast Fails
- What’s Up With California’s “New” Exhaust Noise Bill