Chrysler Museum Shut Down, VW Fine, Volvo Dragster, Ford’s New Material, and Apple Tech
The Walter P. Chrysler Museum is being converted to Maserati offices, VW Has ANOTHER huge dieselgate fine, a modified Volvo dragster, Ford looking into new lightweight material, and Apple teaming up with Logitech for autonomous cars all on PowerNation Daily!
- The Walter P. Chrysler Museum Closed Its Doors And Will Be Maserati’s New Office
- Volkswagen Gets Hit With A $2.8 Billion Criminal Fine For Dieselgate
- This Dragster Houses A Modified Volvo B20 Instead Of A V8
- Ford’s Looking Past Carbon Fiber To A New Lightweight Material
- Apple Is Using Logitech Steering Wheels And Pedals To Control Autonomous Cars