Turbo Suction, GMC Sub-Brand, Trail Of Fire, Launched Officer, Low-Clearance Bridge, And Fast Fails!
March 30th, 2018
Today on PowerNation Daily...
• Try Not To Cringe As A Turbo Sucks Up A Rag
• GMC Is Trying To Increase Off Road Presence With New Sub-Brand
• A Guy Leaves A “Trail Of Fire” After Driving A Burning Fuel To Safety
• A Highway Patrol Officer That Gets Thrown Through The Air
• A Famous Low-Clearance Bridge Takes Out Another Victim
• And Top 5 Fast Fails: Engine Explosions
Want to read more articles like this?Join the PowerNation Email Newsletter
Read More from PowerNation
- Falsified Data, Tesla Settlement, Ferrari Fire, BMW Auto Reverse, Corvette Revenge, And Fast Fails
- Chevy's Crate LT5, Stuck SUV, Trackhawk VS. GT, Drainage Ditch Disaster, Demo Gone Wrong, And Fast Fails
- Unusual Roadside CPR, Stuck Stanced Car, 600 HP Hybrid Civic, Rumble Scooter, Smart Intersection, And Fast Fails