Entertaining Road Rage, Sandy Detour, Demon Top Speed, Highway Explosion, And RS Production
February 20th, 2018
Today on PND…
- A Guy That Had A Case OF Road Rage Gone Wrong
- Los Angeles Drivers Tried To Avoid A Gridlocked Highway But Got Something Much Worse
- The Dodge Demon Hit A Staggering Top Speed
- An Entire Highway Explodes After A Petroleum Gas Spill
- And Ford Is Ending Focus RS Production
Join us this week on PowerNation as Katie and Gannon feature DBR High Performance.
This 30,000 sq.ft. shop located in Spring Hill, TN is best known for adding horsepower to just about anything! Owner David Branson will share some of the builds they’ve powered up with 1500 to 1700 horses including a Jeep, a Caddy and Mustangs. Basically, they strap on high horsepower on to cars you can still drive every day! David and his guys also all race and support their clients at the races. Also this week our shops have all new episodes so make sure to tune in.
Want to read more articles like this?Join the PowerNation Email Newsletter
Read More from PowerNation
- High-Speed Crash, Flying Cash, Busiest Holiday Travel Days, Lincoln's Suicide Doors, And Autonomous ATV
- Boxing Road Rage, GT-R50, Face Recognition Car Rentals, Devel Sixteen, Blown Viper Engine, And Fast Fails
- Jet Ski Jump, Entry-Level Challenger, Yenko Corvette, Road Rage Karma, And Mystery Stolen Car