F-250 Speeds, All Electric Corvette, Russian Tank Crash, Barbie Jeep Mods, And Makeshift Farmkhana
January 23rd, 2018
Today on PowerNation Daily…
- A Dealer That Told A F-250 Owner His Truck Wasn't Designed For Speeds Over 65 mph
- Genovation Extreme Electric Introduces Its New Electric Corvette
- A Russian Guy Steals A Tank To Help Steal Bottles Of Wine
- A Barbie Jeep That Gets Serious Mods
- And Jeremy Clarkson Attempts His Own "Farmkhana"
This week Gannon heads out to Milestone Paint & Body in Mt. Juliet, TN. He talks to owner Jacob Miles who has been creating exceptional car and truck builds from his nostalgic themed shop for years. He’s a former Navy Presidential Ceremonial Guard and definitely focused on every aspect of his build details. One build, in particular, is the '66 Corvette that his dad had complete with the bill of sale and a build sheet with original numbers! They kept it classic but added a Milestone twist - something you definitely want to check out!
Want to read more articles like this?Join the PowerNation Email Newsletter
Read More from PowerNation
- GT Heritage Power, Police Hoverbikes, Underage High Speed Chase, Jeep Gladiator, And Project Creep It Real
- High-Speed Crash, Flying Cash, Busiest Holiday Travel Days, Lincoln's Suicide Doors, And Autonomous ATV
- 4-Door Corvette, Irresponsible Cop Passing, Yenko Camaro Power, Tarok Concept, eCOPO Camaro, And Fast Fails