Broken Tacoma, Personal Exit Ramp, Pothole Repairs, Waze Routes, Tickets For Inoperable Cars, And Fast Fails
April 13th, 2018
Today on PND...
• A New Toyota Tacoma Gets Destroyed In Off-Road "Recovery"
• A Guy That Might Be Building His Own Personal Exit Ramp
• Two Guys That Are Fixing Indiana’s Potholes Themselves
• Why Waze Is Re-routing Drivers To One Of The Steepest Hills In America
• An Arkansas City Will Be Giving Out Tickets For People With Inoperable Cars
• And Top 5 Fast Fails: Tacoma Edition
Want to read more articles like this?Join the PowerNation Email Newsletter
Read More from PowerNation
- Car Saved From Hurricane, Mobile Car Wash, Porsche VP Scam, Digital Side Mirrors, SpaceX Ticket, And Fast Fails
- Unusual Roadside CPR, Stuck Stanced Car, 600 HP Hybrid Civic, Rumble Scooter, Smart Intersection, And Fast Fails
- Pothole Trees, Toyota Supra, Race Crew Prank, Excavator Ride, Beached Semi, And Fast Fails