Broken Tacoma, Personal Exit Ramp, Pothole Repairs, Waze Routes, Tickets For Inoperable Cars, And Fast Fails
April 13th, 2018
Today on PND...
• A New Toyota Tacoma Gets Destroyed In Off-Road "Recovery"
• A Guy That Might Be Building His Own Personal Exit Ramp
• Two Guys That Are Fixing Indiana’s Potholes Themselves
• Why Waze Is Re-routing Drivers To One Of The Steepest Hills In America
• An Arkansas City Will Be Giving Out Tickets For People With Inoperable Cars
• And Top 5 Fast Fails: Tacoma Edition
Want to read more articles like this?Join the PowerNation Email Newsletter
Read More from PowerNation
- Tuatara Supercar, Out Of Control Student Driver, Airborne Vehicle, Questionable Crash, Tesla Revenge, And Fast Fails
- California's Exhaust Bill, 2020 Supra, New Shelby GT500, Bird Box Challenge, 2019 Ram, And Fast Fails
- Brickyard Holiday Lights, NASCAR In Nashville, Musk's Tunnels, Gymkhana 10, Fast Fails, And Happy Holidays