The Electric Pickup, DIY Engine Job, Unconscious Biker, Ram Sales, And A Front-Loader Firetruck
June 6th, 2017
This Canadian company has come out with an electric pickup, a guy saved over $50,000 by fixing his engine himself, a biker gets knocked unconscious at 140mph, Ram is surpassing Chevy in sales, and who needs a firetruck when you have a front-loader all on PowerNation Daily!
- An Electric Pickup On The Market
- Guy Saves Over $50,000 With DIY Engine Job
- An Unlucky Biker Gets Lucky At 140MPH
- Ram Is On Its Way To Being America's Favorite Pickup Brand
- Who Needs A Firetruck When You Have A Front-Loader?
- Ram For Sale, Teslaquila, Bondurant Has Closed, Spaceballs RV At Auction, New Toyota For Hero, And Fast Fails
- Chevy Pickup Split, Burnout Explosion, Motorcycle Surfer, Hellcat Up In Flames, And Why Helmets Are A Must
- UMP DirtCar On The Track, DIY Paint Mod, 8x8 Beast, Ferrari Fun, And Fastest Police Vehicle
This Sunday starting at 9am on Spike we have all new tech from the shops. In Engine Power, Pat and Mike start transforming a stock Mustang GT into the Rislone Mustang Sweepstakes Ride. They install a track engineered suspension system, massive brakes, plus wheels and tires.
Then on PowerNation Katie’s guest is Dan Muldowney, the co-founder of Race-Gas, a product you’ve seen used a lot on Engine Power. Dan is an avid racer and he’ll talk about why and how they created Race-Gas to solve problems he experienced at the track. He’ll also hint at some new products coming down the pike. So make sure you tune in.