GM is hoping for 100% sustainability with natural rubber tires, the Sherp ATV can go literally anywhere, these electric go karts can hit 0-60mph in 1.5 seconds, the fines just keep coming for Volkswagen, this vending machine only dispenses exotic cars, and top 5 fast fails All On PowerNation Daily!
- General Motors is hoping for 100% sustainability with natural rubber tires because to say GM goes through a lot of tires would be an understatement. It buys around 49 million a year.
- The Sherp looks like some kind of monster truck hybrid with its massive tires which double as floatation devices when the operator decides to drive through water.
- Zero to sixty times are getting quicker and quicker. But this insane new electric go kart is quicker than the new Bugatti Chiron
- Dieselgate seems to be never ending for Volkswagen. The fines just keep coming for Volkswagen.
- There’s a new car trend on the rise…car vending machines, for lack of a better name.This is a machine that dispenses only exotics.
- And top five fast fails!
Starting at 9am ET on Sunday we have all new tech from the shops. In Xtreme Offroad, the dual-purpose Tacoma receives race-ready, high-performance suspension…and 7" of extra track width! If you want a chance to win it, head to PowerNationTV.com and click on the giveaways tab.
Plus Katie features up and coming racer Justin Vickers and his Camaro Super Street. Justin owns a restoration company and one customer had an unusual request: to restore a train caboose. We’ll also show you the winner of the Rock Auto Jeep as he gets the keys to his new ride. Lot’s going on, so go make sure and tune in.